Glutamine Nitrogen and Ammonium Nitrogen Supplied as a Nitrogen Source Is Not Converted into Nitrate Nitrogen of Plant Tissues of Hydroponically Grown Pak-Choi (Brassica chinensis L.)
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
© 2008 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages T21–T23, March 2009
How to Cite
Wang, H.-J., Wu, L.-H., Tao, Q.-N., Miller, D.D. and Welch, R.M. (2009), Glutamine Nitrogen and Ammonium Nitrogen Supplied as a Nitrogen Source Is Not Converted into Nitrate Nitrogen of Plant Tissues of Hydroponically Grown Pak-Choi (Brassica chinensis L.). Journal of Food Science, 74: T21–T23. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2008.01023.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- MS 20070814 Submitted 8/19/2008, Accepted 10/3/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!