Fatty Acid Composition of Beef Intermuscular, Sheep Tail, Beef Kidney Fats and Its Effects on Shelf Life and Quality Properties of Kavurma
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
© 2008 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages S65–S72, March 2009
How to Cite
Aksu, M.İ. (2009), Fatty Acid Composition of Beef Intermuscular, Sheep Tail, Beef Kidney Fats and Its Effects on Shelf Life and Quality Properties of Kavurma. Journal of Food Science, 74: S65–S72. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2008.01025.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- MS 20080617 Submitted 8/13/2008, Accepted 10/10/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!