Amino Acid and Mineral Composition of Protein and Other Components and Their Recovery Yields from Whole Antarctic Krill (Euphausia superba) Using Isoelectric Solubilization/Precipitation
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
© 2008 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages H31–H39, March 2009
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-C., Tou, J.C. and Jaczynski, J. (2009), Amino Acid and Mineral Composition of Protein and Other Components and Their Recovery Yields from Whole Antarctic Krill (Euphausia superba) Using Isoelectric Solubilization/Precipitation. Journal of Food Science, 74: H31–H39. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2008.01026.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- MS 20080481 Submitted 6/26/2008, Accepted 10/10/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!