Mention of trade names are necessary to report factually on available data; however, the USDA neither guarantees nor warrants the standard of the product, and the use of the name by the USDA implies no approval of the product to the exclusion of others that may also be suitable.
Yogurt Fermentation in the Presence of Starch–Lipid Composite
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
No claim to original US government works Journal compilation © 2008 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages C85–C89, March 2009
How to Cite
Singh, M. and Kim, S. (2009), Yogurt Fermentation in the Presence of Starch–Lipid Composite. Journal of Food Science, 74: C85–C89. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2008.01028.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- MS 20080647 Submitted 8/27/2008, Accepted 10/16/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!