Temperature Effects on the Depuration of Vibrio parahaemolyticus and Vibrio vulnificus from the American Oyster (Crassostrea virginica)
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
© 2008 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages M62–M66, March 2009
How to Cite
Chae, M.J., Cheney, D. and Su, Y.-C. (2009), Temperature Effects on the Depuration of Vibrio parahaemolyticus and Vibrio vulnificus from the American Oyster (Crassostrea virginica). Journal of Food Science, 74: M62–M66. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2008.01031.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
- MS 20080204 Submitted 3/19/2008, Accepted 10/20/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!