Laser Scanning System for Real-Time Mapping of Fiber Formations in Meat Analogues
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
© 2008 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages E39–E45, March 2009
How to Cite
Ranasinghesagara, J., Hsieh, F.-H., Huff, H. and Yao, G. (2009), Laser Scanning System for Real-Time Mapping of Fiber Formations in Meat Analogues. Journal of Food Science, 74: E39–E45. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2008.01032.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- MS 20080643 Submitted 8/26/2008, Accepted 10/21/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!