A Novel Approach for Estimating Sugar and Alcohol Concentrations in Wines Using Refractometer and Hydrometer
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages C106–C111, March 2009
How to Cite
Son, H.S., Hong, Y.S., Park, W.M., Yu, M.A. and Lee, C.H. (2009), A Novel Approach for Estimating Sugar and Alcohol Concentrations in Wines Using Refractometer and Hydrometer. Journal of Food Science, 74: C106–C111. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2008.01036.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- MS 20080584 Submitted 7/30/2008, Accepted 11/11/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!