Super Chilling Enhances Preservation of the Freshness of Salted Egg Yolk During Long-Term Storage
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages E62–E69, March 2009
How to Cite
Yanagisawa, T., Watanuki, C., Ariizumi, M., Shigematsu, Y., Kobayashi, H., Hasegawa, M. and Watanabe, K. (2009), Super Chilling Enhances Preservation of the Freshness of Salted Egg Yolk During Long-Term Storage. Journal of Food Science, 74: E62–E69. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01046.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2009
- MS 20080372 Submitted 5/20/2008, Accepted 11/19/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!