Effect of Extrusion Cooking on Functional Properties and in vitro Starch Digestibility of Barley-Based Extrudates from Fruit and Vegetable By-Products
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages E77–E86, March 2009
How to Cite
Altan, A., McCarthy, K.L. and Maskan, M. (2009), Effect of Extrusion Cooking on Functional Properties and in vitro Starch Digestibility of Barley-Based Extrudates from Fruit and Vegetable By-Products. Journal of Food Science, 74: E77–E86. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01051.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2009
- MS 20080622 Submitted 8/15/2008, Accepted 11/19/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!