Antioxidative Activities of Mushroom (Flammulina velutipes) Extract Added to Bigeye Tuna Meat: Dose-Dependent Efficacy and Comparison with Other Biological Antioxidants
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages C162–C169, March 2009
How to Cite
Bao, H.N.D., Ushio, H. and Ohshima, T. (2009), Antioxidative Activities of Mushroom (Flammulina velutipes) Extract Added to Bigeye Tuna Meat: Dose-Dependent Efficacy and Comparison with Other Biological Antioxidants. Journal of Food Science, 74: C162–C169. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01069.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
- MS 20080635 Submitted 8/20/2008, Accepted 12/10/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!