Equivocal Colonic Carcinogenicity of Aloe arborescens Miller var. natalensis Berger at High-Dose Level in a Wistar Hannover Rat 2-y Study
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages T24–T30, March 2009
How to Cite
Yokohira, M., Matsuda, Y., Suzuki, S., Hosokawa, K., Yamakawa, K., Hashimoto, N., Saoo, K., Nabae, K., Doi, Y., Kuno, T. and Imaida, K. (2009), Equivocal Colonic Carcinogenicity of Aloe arborescens Miller var. natalensis Berger at High-Dose Level in a Wistar Hannover Rat 2-y Study. Journal of Food Science, 74: T24–T30. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01070.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
- MS 20080655 Submitted 8/28/2008, Accepted 11/29/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!