Influence of Storage Temperature on the Kinetics of the Changes in Anthocyanins, Vitamin C, and Antioxidant Capacity in Fresh-Cut Strawberries Stored under High-Oxygen Atmospheres
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages C184–C191, March 2009
How to Cite
Odriozola-Serrano, I., Soliva-Fortuny, R. and Martín-Belloso, O. (2009), Influence of Storage Temperature on the Kinetics of the Changes in Anthocyanins, Vitamin C, and Antioxidant Capacity in Fresh-Cut Strawberries Stored under High-Oxygen Atmospheres. Journal of Food Science, 74: C184–C191. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01075.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
- MS 20080800 Submitted 10/10/2008, Accepted 12/11/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!