Rheological Characteristics and Morphology of Dialdehyde Starch/Meat Composites during Heating
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages E112–E119, March 2009
How to Cite
Chiang, P.Y., Li, J.Y. and Chen, M.L. (2009), Rheological Characteristics and Morphology of Dialdehyde Starch/Meat Composites during Heating. Journal of Food Science, 74: E112–E119. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01077.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
- MS 20080677 Submitted 9/5/2008, Accepted 11/17/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!