Characteristics of Bread Prepared from Wheat Flours Blended with Various Kinds of Newly Developed Rice Flours
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages E121–E130, April 2009
How to Cite
Nakamura, S., Suzuki, K. and Ohtsubo, K. (2009), Characteristics of Bread Prepared from Wheat Flours Blended with Various Kinds of Newly Developed Rice Flours. Journal of Food Science, 74: E121–E130. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01088.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
- MS 20080486 Submitted 6/30/2008, Accepted 12/30/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!