“Small Changes” may have a big effect!
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, page vii, March 2009
How to Cite
Lund, D. and Clemens, R. (2009), “Small Changes” may have a big effect!. Journal of Food Science, 74: vii. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01113.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2009
- 2009. Can a small-changes approach help address the obesity epidemic? A report of the Joint Task Force of the American Society for Nutrition, Institute of Food Technologists, and International Food Information Council. Am J Clin Nutr 89:77–84.
- 2003. Obesity and the Environment: Where do we go from here? Science 299:853–55. , , , .
- 2006. Worldwide trends in childhood overweight and obesity. Int J Pediatr Obes 1:11–25. , .