Antimicrobial Activity of Catfish Gelatin Coating Containing Origanum (Thymus capitatus) Oil against Gram-Negative Pathogenic Bacteria
Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages M143–M148, May 2009
How to Cite
Min, B.J. and Oh, J.-H. (2009), Antimicrobial Activity of Catfish Gelatin Coating Containing Origanum (Thymus capitatus) Oil against Gram-Negative Pathogenic Bacteria. Journal of Food Science, 74: M143–M148. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01115.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
- MS 20080389 Submitted 5/23/2008, Accepted 2/2/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!