Effect of Oxygen-Absorbing Packaging on the Shelf Life of a Liquid-Based Component of Military Operational Rations
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages E167–E176, May 2009
How to Cite
Gomes, C., Castell-Perez, M. E., Chimbombi, E., Barros, F., Sun, D., Liu, J., Sue, H.-J., Sherman, P., Dunne, P. and Wright, A. O. (2009), Effect of Oxygen-Absorbing Packaging on the Shelf Life of a Liquid-Based Component of Military Operational Rations. Journal of Food Science, 74: E167–E176. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01120.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
- MS 20080743 Submitted 9/23/2008, Accepted 1/28/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!