Identification of Lactic Acid Bacterial Strains with High Conjugated Linoleic Acid-Producing Ability from Natural Sauerkraut Fermentations
Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages M154–M158, May 2009
How to Cite
Zeng, Z., Lin, J. and Gong, D. (2009), Identification of Lactic Acid Bacterial Strains with High Conjugated Linoleic Acid-Producing Ability from Natural Sauerkraut Fermentations. Journal of Food Science, 74: M154–M158. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01123.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
- MS 20080929 Submitted 11/20/2008, Accepted 2/2/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!