Mention of trade names or commercial products in this article is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture.
Acidified Sodium Chlorite as an Alternative to Chlorine for Elimination of Salmonella on Alfalfa Seeds
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
No claim to original US government works Journal compilation © 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages M159–M164, May 2009
How to Cite
Liao, C.-H. (2009), Acidified Sodium Chlorite as an Alternative to Chlorine for Elimination of Salmonella on Alfalfa Seeds. Journal of Food Science, 74: M159–M164. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01125.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
- MS 20081037 Submitted 12/18/2008, Accepted 2/2/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!