Supported by the Almond Board of California and U.S. Dept. of Agriculture (USDA)/Agricultural Research Service under Cooperative Agreement nr 58-1950-7-707. The contents of this publication do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the USDA nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. government.
Quantification of Almond Skin Polyphenols by Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry
Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
No claim to original US government works Journal compilation © 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages C326–C332, May 2009
How to Cite
Bolling, B. W., Dolnikowski, G., Blumberg, J. B. and Oliver Chen, C.Y. (2009), Quantification of Almond Skin Polyphenols by Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry. Journal of Food Science, 74: C326–C332. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01133.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
- MS 20080964 Submitted 12/1/2008, Accepted 2/3/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!