Rheological and Microstructural Properties of Porcine Myofibrillar Protein–Lipid Emulsion Composite Gels
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages E207–E217, May 2009
How to Cite
Wu, M., Xiong, Y. L., Chen, J., Tang, X. and Zhou, G. (2009), Rheological and Microstructural Properties of Porcine Myofibrillar Protein–Lipid Emulsion Composite Gels. Journal of Food Science, 74: E207–E217. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01140.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
- MS 20080951 Submitted 11/26/2009, Accepted 2/27/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!