The Beneficial Effect of Propolis on Fat Accumulation and Lipid Metabolism in Rats Fed a High-Fat Diet
Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages H127–H131, June/July 2009
How to Cite
Ichi, I., Hori, H., Takashima, Y., Adachi, N., Kataoka, R., Okihara, K., Hashimoto, K. and Kojo, S. (2009), The Beneficial Effect of Propolis on Fat Accumulation and Lipid Metabolism in Rats Fed a High-Fat Diet. Journal of Food Science, 74: H127–H131. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01147.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
- MS 20080851 Submitted 10/28/2008, Accepted 3/2/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!