Kinetic Study of the Quenching Reaction of Singlet Oxygen by Common Synthetic Antioxidants (tert-Butylhydroxyanisol, tert-di-Butylhydroxytoluene, and tert-Butylhydroquinone) as Compared with α-Tocopherol
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages C362–C369, June/July 2009
How to Cite
Kim, J. I., Lee, J. H., Choi, D. S., Won, B. M., Jung, M. Y. and Park, J. (2009), Kinetic Study of the Quenching Reaction of Singlet Oxygen by Common Synthetic Antioxidants (tert-Butylhydroxyanisol, tert-di-Butylhydroxytoluene, and tert-Butylhydroquinone) as Compared with α-Tocopherol. Journal of Food Science, 74: C362–C369. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01160.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2009
- MS 20080971 Submitted 12/3/2008, Accepted 3/3/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!