Characterization and the Possible Formation Mechanism of 2-Acetyl-1-Pyrroline in Aromatic Vegetable Soybean (Glycine max L.)
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages S192–S197, June/July 2009
How to Cite
Wu, M.-L., Chou, K.-L., Wu, C.-R., Chen, J.-K. and Huang, T.-C. (2009), Characterization and the Possible Formation Mechanism of 2-Acetyl-1-Pyrroline in Aromatic Vegetable Soybean (Glycine max L.). Journal of Food Science, 74: S192–S197. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01166.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
- MS 20080852 Submitted 10/29/2008, Accepted 3/13/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!