Survival of Listeria monocytogenes, Listeria innocua, and Lactic Acid Bacteria in Chill Brines
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages M219–M223, June/July 2009
How to Cite
Boyer, R.R., Matak, K., Sumner, S.S., Meadows, B., Williams, R.C., Eifert, J.D. and Birbari, W. (2009), Survival of Listeria monocytogenes, Listeria innocua, and Lactic Acid Bacteria in Chill Brines. Journal of Food Science, 74: M219–M223. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01182.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
- MS 20081043 Submitted 12/19/2008, Accepted 3/19/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!