Partially presented at 16th IAPRI World Conference on Packaging in Bangkok, Thailand.
Overall Quality and Shelf Life of Minimally Processed and Modified Atmosphere Packaged “Ready-to-Eat” Pomegranate Arils
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages C399–C405, June/July 2009
How to Cite
Ayhan, Z. and Eştürk, O. (2009), Overall Quality and Shelf Life of Minimally Processed and Modified Atmosphere Packaged “Ready-to-Eat” Pomegranate Arils. Journal of Food Science, 74: C399–C405. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01184.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
- MS 20081049 Submitted 12/22/2008, Accepted 3/26/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!