Changes in the Composition of Raw Tea Leaves from the Korean Yabukida Plant during High-Temperature Processing to Pan-Fried Kamairi-Cha Green Tea
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages C406–C412, June/July 2009
How to Cite
Friedman, M., Levin, C. E., Choi, S.-H., Lee, S.-U. and Kozukue, N. (2009), Changes in the Composition of Raw Tea Leaves from the Korean Yabukida Plant during High-Temperature Processing to Pan-Fried Kamairi-Cha Green Tea. Journal of Food Science, 74: C406–C412. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01185.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2009
- MS 20090056 Submitted 1/20/2009, Accepted 3/19/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!