Nanocomposite Edible Films from Mango Puree Reinforced with Cellulose Nanofibers
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages N31–N35, June/July 2009
How to Cite
Azeredo, H. M.C., Mattoso, L. H. C., Wood, D., Williams, T. G., Avena-Bustillos, R. J. and McHugh, T. H. (2009), Nanocomposite Edible Films from Mango Puree Reinforced with Cellulose Nanofibers. Journal of Food Science, 74: N31–N35. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01186.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2009
- MS 20090101 Submitted 2/3/2009, Accepted 3/25/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!