Effect of Osmotic Dehydration and Vacuum-Frying Parameters to Produce High-Quality Mango Chips
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages E355–E362, September 2009
How to Cite
Nunes, Y. and Moreira, . R. G. (2009), Effect of Osmotic Dehydration and Vacuum-Frying Parameters to Produce High-Quality Mango Chips. Journal of Food Science, 74: E355–E362. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01257.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
- MS 20090142 Submitted 2/17/2009, Accepted 5/30/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!