Evaluation of 0.1% Ammonium Hydroxide to Replace Sodium Tripolyphosphate in Fresh Meat Injection Brines
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages C519–C525, September 2009
How to Cite
Cerruto-Noya, C.A., VanOverbeke, D.L. and DeWitt, C.A. M. (2009), Evaluation of 0.1% Ammonium Hydroxide to Replace Sodium Tripolyphosphate in Fresh Meat Injection Brines. Journal of Food Science, 74: C519–C525. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01259.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2009
- MS 20080811 Submitted 10/14/2008, Accepted 6/1/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!