α-Priori and α-Posterior Dietary Pattern Analyses Have Similar Estimating and Discriminating Ability in Predicting 5-Y Incidence of Cardiovascular Disease: Methodological Issues in Nutrition Assessment
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages H218–H224, September 2009
How to Cite
Panagiotakos, . D. B., Pitsavos, C. and Stefanadis, C. (2009), α-Priori and α-Posterior Dietary Pattern Analyses Have Similar Estimating and Discriminating Ability in Predicting 5-Y Incidence of Cardiovascular Disease: Methodological Issues in Nutrition Assessment. Journal of Food Science, 74: H218–H224. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01268.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2009
- MS 20090305 Submitted 4/6/2009, Accepted 5/30/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!