Apple Peel-Based Edible Film Development Using a High-Pressure Homogenization
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages E372–E381, September 2009
How to Cite
Sablani, . S. S., Dasse, F., Bastarrachea, L., Dhawan, S., Hendrix, . K. M. and Min, . S. C. (2009), Apple Peel-Based Edible Film Development Using a High-Pressure Homogenization. Journal of Food Science, 74: E372–E381. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01273.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2009
- MS 20090195 Submitted 3/5/2009, Accepted 6/4/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!