Antioxidative and Anti-Inflammatory Neuroprotective Effects of Astaxanthin and Canthaxanthin in Nerve Growth Factor Differentiated PC12 Cells
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages H225–H231, September 2009
How to Cite
Chan, K.-c., Mong, M.-c. and Yin, M.-c. (2009), Antioxidative and Anti-Inflammatory Neuroprotective Effects of Astaxanthin and Canthaxanthin in Nerve Growth Factor Differentiated PC12 Cells. Journal of Food Science, 74: H225–H231. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01274.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
- MS 20090257 Submitted 3/22/2009, Accepted 6/3/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!