Hydroxypropylated Tapioca Starch Retards the Development of Insulin Resistance in KKAy Mice, a Type 2 Diabetes Model, Fed a High-Fat Diet
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages H232–H236, September 2009
How to Cite
Tachibe, M., Kato, R., Sugano, S., Kishida, T. and Ebihara, K. (2009), Hydroxypropylated Tapioca Starch Retards the Development of Insulin Resistance in KKAy Mice, a Type 2 Diabetes Model, Fed a High-Fat Diet. Journal of Food Science, 74: H232–H236. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01276.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
- MS 20090271 Submitted 3/25/2009, Accepted 5/27/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!