Antibacterial Effects of Allspice, Garlic, and Oregano Essential Oils in Tomato Films Determined by Overlay and Vapor-Phase Methods
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages M390–M397, September 2009
How to Cite
Du, W.-X., Olsen, C.W., Avena-Bustillos, R.J., McHugh, T.H., Levin, C.E., Mandrell, R. and Friedman, M. (2009), Antibacterial Effects of Allspice, Garlic, and Oregano Essential Oils in Tomato Films Determined by Overlay and Vapor-Phase Methods. Journal of Food Science, 74: M390–M397. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01289.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2009
- MS 20090261 Submitted 3/23/2009, Accepted 5/21/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!