Protective Effects from Carnosine and Histidine on Acetaminophen-Induced Liver Injury
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 8, pages H259–H265, October 2009
How to Cite
Yan, S.-l., Wu, S.-t., Yin, M.-c., Chen, H.-t. and Chen, H.-c. (2009), Protective Effects from Carnosine and Histidine on Acetaminophen-Induced Liver Injury. Journal of Food Science, 74: H259–H265. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01330.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- MS 20090313 Submitted 4/8/2009, Accepted 7/28/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!