Sensitivity of Listeria monocytogenes Scott A to Nisin and Diacetyl after Starvation in Sodium Phosphate Buffered Saline
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 9, pages M493–M498, November/December 2009
How to Cite
O'Bryan, . C. A., Sostrin, . M. L., Nannapaneni, R., Ricke, . S. C., Crandall, . P. G. and Johnson, . M. G. (2009), Sensitivity of Listeria monocytogenes Scott A to Nisin and Diacetyl after Starvation in Sodium Phosphate Buffered Saline. Journal of Food Science, 74: M493–M498. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01340.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2009
- MS 20090380 Submitted 4/28/2009, Accepted 8/10/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!