A Comparison of the Effect of Macerating Enzymes and Pulsed Electric Fields Technology on Phenolic Content and Color of Red Wine
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 9, pages C647–C652, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Puértolas, E., Saldaña, G., Condón, S., Álvarez, I. and Raso, J. (2009), A Comparison of the Effect of Macerating Enzymes and Pulsed Electric Fields Technology on Phenolic Content and Color of Red Wine. Journal of Food Science, 74: C647–C652. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01343.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
- MS 20090500 Submitted 6/2/2009, Accepted 8/2/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!