Glycemic Responses and Sensory Characteristics of Whole Yellow Pea Flour Added to Novel Functional Foods
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 9, pages S385–S389, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Marinangeli, . C. P.F., Kassis, . A. N. and Jones, . P. J.H. (2009), Glycemic Responses and Sensory Characteristics of Whole Yellow Pea Flour Added to Novel Functional Foods. Journal of Food Science, 74: S385–S389. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01347.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
- MS 20090324 Submitted 4/10/2009, Accepted 7/2/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!