Lycopene Epoxides and Apo-Lycopenals Formed by Chemical Reactions and Autoxidation in Model Systems and Processed Foods
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 9, pages C674–C682, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Rodriguez, . E. B. and Rodriguez-Amaya, . D. B. (2009), Lycopene Epoxides and Apo-Lycopenals Formed by Chemical Reactions and Autoxidation in Model Systems and Processed Foods. Journal of Food Science, 74: C674–C682. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01353.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2009
- MS 20090174 Submitted 2/27/2009, Accepted 8/17/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!