Jeong-Dan Cha and Sang-Eun Moon contributed equally to this study.
Essential Oil of Artemisia Capillaris Induces Apoptosis in KB Cells via Mitochondrial Stress and Caspase Activation Mediated by MAPK-Stimulated Signaling Pathway
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 9, pages T75–T81, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Cha, J.-D., Moon, S.-E., Kim, H.-Y., Cha, I.-H. and Lee, K.-Y. (2009), Essential Oil of Artemisia Capillaris Induces Apoptosis in KB Cells via Mitochondrial Stress and Caspase Activation Mediated by MAPK-Stimulated Signaling Pathway. Journal of Food Science, 74: T75–T81. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01355.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
- MS 20090383 Submitted 4/29/2009, Accepted 8/4/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!