Mention of trade names or commercial products in this article is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture.
Antibrowning and Antimicrobial Properties of Sodium Acid Sulfate in Apple Slices
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 9, pages M485–M492, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Fan, X., Sokorai, . K. J.B., Liao, C.-H., Cooke, P. and Zhang, . H. Q. (2009), Antibrowning and Antimicrobial Properties of Sodium Acid Sulfate in Apple Slices. Journal of Food Science, 74: M485–M492. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01362.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
- MS 20090270 Submitted 3/25/2009, Accepted 8/10/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!