Effect of Organic Acids and Plant Extracts on Escherichia coli O157:H7, Listeria monocytogenes, and Salmonella Typhimurium in Broth Culture Model and Chicken Meat Systems
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 74, Issue 9, pages M515–M521, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Over, K.F., Hettiarachchy, N., Johnson, M.G. and Davis, B. (2009), Effect of Organic Acids and Plant Extracts on Escherichia coli O157:H7, Listeria monocytogenes, and Salmonella Typhimurium in Broth Culture Model and Chicken Meat Systems. Journal of Food Science, 74: M515–M521. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01375.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
- MS 20090544 Submitted 6/12/2009, Accepted 9/2/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!