Approved for publication by the director of the Louisiana Agricultural Experimental Station as manuscript nr 2009-232-3628.
Rheological and Functional Properties of Catfish Skin Protein Hydrolysates
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages E11–E17, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Yin, H., Pu, J., Wan, Y., Xiang, B., Bechtel, . P. J. and Sathivel, S. (2010), Rheological and Functional Properties of Catfish Skin Protein Hydrolysates. Journal of Food Science, 75: E11–E17. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01385.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
- MS 20090559 Submitted 6/17/2009, Accepted 8/8/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!