Nanocellulose Reinforced Chitosan Composite Films as Affected by Nanofiller Loading and Plasticizer Content
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages N1–N7, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Azeredo, . H. M.C., Mattoso, . L. H. C., Avena-Bustillos, . R. J., Filho, G. C., Munford, . M. L., Wood, D. and McHugh, . T. H. (2010), Nanocellulose Reinforced Chitosan Composite Films as Affected by Nanofiller Loading and Plasticizer Content. Journal of Food Science, 75: N1–N7. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01386.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2009
- MS 20090597 Submitted 6/25/2009, Accepted 9/10/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!