Selection and Use of Phytate-Degrading LAB to Improve Cereal-Based Products by Mineral Solubilization During Dough Fermentation
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages M28–M35, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Anastasio, M., Pepe, O., Cirillo, T., Palomba, S., Blaiotta, G. and Villani, F. (2010), Selection and Use of Phytate-Degrading LAB to Improve Cereal-Based Products by Mineral Solubilization During Dough Fermentation. Journal of Food Science, 75: M28–M35. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01402.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
- MS 20090302 Submitted 4/6/2009, Accepted 9/28/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!