Characterization and Implications of Enterobacter cloacae Strains, Isolated from Italian Table Olives “Bella Di Cerignola”
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages M53–M60, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Bevilacqua, A., Cannarsi, M., Gallo, M., Sinigaglia, M. and Corbo, M. R. (2010), Characterization and Implications of Enterobacter cloacae Strains, Isolated from Italian Table Olives “Bella Di Cerignola”. Journal of Food Science, 75: M53–M60. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01445.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
- MS 20090336 Submitted 4/15/2009, Accepted 10/22/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!