Composition and Oxidative Stability of a Structured Lipid from Amaranth Oil in a Milk-Based Infant Formula
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
© 2009 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages C140–C146, March 2010
How to Cite
Pina-Rodriguez, A. M. and Akoh, C. C. (2010), Composition and Oxidative Stability of a Structured Lipid from Amaranth Oil in a Milk-Based Infant Formula. Journal of Food Science, 75: C140–C146. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01460.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
- MS 20090622 Submitted 6/30/2009, Accepted 10/28/2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!