Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP) for the Rapid and Sensitive Detection of Salmonella Typhimurium from Pork
Article first published online: 5 APR 2010
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages M165–M172, April 2010
How to Cite
Techathuvanan, C., Draughon, F. A. and D'Souza, D. H. (2010), Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP) for the Rapid and Sensitive Detection of Salmonella Typhimurium from Pork. Journal of Food Science, 75: M165–M172. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01554.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2010
- MS 20090482 Submitted 5/29/2009, Accepted 1/7/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!