Paper Nr FSR09-24 of the Journal Series of the Dept. of Food Science, North Carolina State Univ., Raleigh, N.C. 27695-7624, U.S.A. Mention of a trademark or proprietary product does not constitute a guarantee or warranty of the product by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture or North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, nor does it imply approval to the exclusion of other products that may be suitable.
Fermentation of Cucumbers Brined with Calcium Chloride Instead of Sodium Chloride
Article first published online: 5 APR 2010
© 2010 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages C291–C296, April 2010
How to Cite
McFeeters, R. F. and Pérez-Díaz, I. (2010), Fermentation of Cucumbers Brined with Calcium Chloride Instead of Sodium Chloride. Journal of Food Science, 75: C291–C296. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01558.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2010
- MS 20090912 Submitted 9/15/2009, Accepted 1/19/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!